Wednesday, November 21, 2012

365 Giving Back

This weeks show was one of my favorites thus far. I enjoyed the show topic because I completely agree with what Dahni said in regards to giving back all year round just not the holiday season. More often than not we get so comfortable in our own lives that we tend not consider our neighbors or fellow humans or animals for that matter. I  commend Klu on her courage to go within the inner city and deovote not only her time but her heart. She is defintely a positve influence and doesnt just speak it she does it.Dahni warmed my heart with her confession of being compassionate enough just to check on her neighbors or fellow person. I am thankful to have them both as my co host because they truly are humbled spirits and they are both gifts from God. Not confused people who made a choice about their sexual lifestyle like Mr. Fischer stated. I chose him as the Salty donut of the day because he is an idiot. Im just waiting on the line of underaged boys to come out and speak the truth on him because nine out of ten times the same ones preaching out against homosexuals are the same one hiding in the closet and living under false pretenses! Its now 1:30 am and my wife is sleeping. I am tired but I just wanted to say how mucch I enjoyed the show this evening and also get out this blog before I took it down. In the words of my good friend Klu Insanity is when you do the same thing twice and expect a different result. Happy Thanksgiving BlogHearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment