Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cougars and Kittens

What's up with everyone? I pray you all had a blessed New Year and continue to be blessed. So tonight's show was about Cougars and Kittens and might I add it was not only informative but entertaining. I myself am a self-proclaimed kitten. My wife is 10+ years older than me and after being together over five years we have faced many obstacles and survived. From my prospective it is not so easy to maintain any relationship so with an age difference it can definitely add a strain. You must be committed to one another, be friends, and COMMUNICATE!!! You will not always agree, however you must love without limit and boundaries... That means flaws and all.. I think my thoughts on this topic were clear on the show tonight and if you get a chance take a moment, click the link below, enjoy, and give us your feedback.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freshleftovers/2013/01/10/cougars-kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment